Re: [Paparazzi-devel] KML export to google earth function is still worki

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] KML export to google earth function is still working ?
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 19:24:27 +0200

Hi,

thanks for reporting! Seems we missed one occurence....
Should be fixed in master with https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/commit/e8abeabae96994a50b0b96e3d090f77e3f1597a8

Cheers, Felix

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 6:55 PM, afishindouban <address@hidden> wrote:
There is one simple error when you run "server -kml -n"

Sys_error("/home/ppzmaster/paparazzi/var/Microjet_LisaM/flight_plan.kml: No
such file or directory")
Sys_error("/home/ppzmaster/paparazzi/var/Microjet_LisaM/wp_changes.kml: No
such file or directory")
Sys_error("/home/ppzmaster/paparazzi/var/Microjet_LisaM/wp_changes.kml: No
such file or directory")
Sys_error("/home/ppzmaster/paparazzi/var/Microjet_LisaM/wp_changes.kml: No
such file or directory")
Sys_error("/home/ppzmaster/paparazzi/var/Microjet_LisaM/wp_changes.kml: No
such file or directory")

the folder structure had been change a little, should be
.../var/aircrafts/....

someone can tell me KML exporter is still working ? how it is works ?