Re: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry broadcast

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry broadcast
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 09:29:43 -0600

Hello,

Yes, the bus should be on the broadcast IP, as Alexandre said. At least that has worked for me in the past. The local loopback doesn't work on OS X for normal operation; it uses 224.255.255.255 instead.

Does your java app work when run on the same local machine as the server? Also, can you try running a different agent/app on the remote machine, other than your java app? You might also want to try ivyprobe to see if you are getting any messages.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer