[Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi Lisa/M v2 magnetometer not working?

From: joshua
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi Lisa/M v2 magnetometer not working?
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 22:58:06 -0700

I have a paparazzi Lisa/M v2.0 (W/ Aspirin V2.1) which I am having troubles getting the magnetometer working properly.

What I am doing to test & try getting it all worked out is via the telemetry link I have set up via an xbee modem, and using the GCS (ground control station) to change the flight mode to raw_sensors, the monitor the responses in the "messages" window.

So the gyroscope works great, as does the accelerometer (which I calibrated and put the results in my airframe file) but the magnetometer DOES have values for it, but they never change, no matter how I orient the craft (quadcopter) [X configuration] do the values change. HOWEVER, what is weird is that whenever the Lisa/M is power-cycled, then switched back into raw_sensors mode, the values are different. So it's like they work.... but don't update.

Any clue what could be wrong?

--
Sent from my new email address: address@hidden