Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FAA Memo + need for new autopilot features

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FAA Memo + need for new autopilot features
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:39:08 -0700

All good feedback into the discussion. My point at the highest level
is this is a good place to start. The outputs go to the FAA as inputs
again to another discussion with them. in the end something is tried
and becomes more inputs in a continuous loop of improvements.
I believe completely that asking FAA to do this work is no practical.
They have enough to do already. Step in their shoes. Wouldn't it be
nice to have a reasonable well thought out plan brought to you from
someone willing to work with you?
-David B. Conger