[Paparazzi-devel] How could I clean the local source code entirely for m

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] How could I clean the local source code entirely for my next downloading of the code?
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:45:53 +0800

Hi,all!
    I wanna redownload the entire source code from repository because I wanna return the code to the original since I have edited it.
    I have tried to delete the whole paparazzi folder to make the environment "clean".So that I can redo the command "$ git clone https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi.git". But even after that I still get the return:"fatal:the destination 'paparazzi' has already exit,and it is not an empty directory".
    What should I do to clean the local source code entirely for my next downloading of the code?
    Thank's a lot!!