Re: [Paparazzi-devel] My plane flies "vertically"to the moving direction

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] My plane flies "vertically"to the moving direction!
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 12:33:52 +0200

Hi,

As already said in the last message: unless you explicitly added USE_MAGNETOMETER yourself, it is not used with float_dcm.
You can also use int_cmpl_quat and add <configure name="USE_MAGNETOMETER" value="FALSE"/>

With questions like this, please always post your full configuration (e.g. airframe file on pastebin) and exact paparazzi version you are using.
https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/FAQ#How_do_I_check_which_Paparazzi_Version_I.27m_using

Cheers, Felix