[Paparazzi-devel] Dose apple's compiler llvm make my paparazzi equiped p

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Dose apple's compiler llvm make my paparazzi equiped plane crash?
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 18:43:14 +0800

Hi,all!
    I fly bixiler which is equiped with paparazzi lisa/m2(firmwear ver5.0) with macbook(mountainlion OSX10.8.5;Xcode5.1.1;clang2.1).And the aircraft crashes everytime while it is switched from waypoint"take off"to waypoint "standby".No matter the mode is"manual"or"auto1",the plane becomes uncontrollable immediately.Then it crashes.
    But my friend dones't encounter the problem although he flies planes with the same firmwear and the same configurations with ubuntu.So I suspect that should the OSX makes the problem?Or even the complier(clang/llvm) of OSX causes the trouble I met?The apple's compiler(llvm) had made my plane unable to trace the course before.And everything becomes OK after that I have switched the compiler from llvm to standard gcc.Dose apple's compiler llvm cause the problem?If it is true.witch compiler should I use for my paparazzi since apple nolonger ships standard gcc with its Xcode?
    Thank's for your help!!