Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mission module for rotorcrafts

From: Kadir ÇİMENCİ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mission module for rotorcrafts
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 13:00:44 +0300

Hi Gautier,

Thanks for the info i guess i can create an equivalent version for rotorcraft. Is it possible to send mission commands like 'MISSION_PATH_LLA' from GCS. Or is there any other agent/tool to send these commands to test the new implementations.?

Kadir

I don't think anyone have implemented the rotorcraft part. It only requires to make an equivalent of sw/airborne/modules/mission/mission_fw_nav.c with the proper navigation function.

Gautier