Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The master firmware of paparazzi is unstable

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The master firmware of paparazzi is unstable
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 20:58:46 +0300

Felix should know better (always) about that read his post.
This warning usually means that the battery voltage is too low i think.
Chris

On 05/21/2014 07:37 PM, 心如烛光 wrote:
Hi,Chris!
    I have noticed something strange which has been ignored before.While the autopilot was initializing,the console of the paparazzi center returned "mayday,kill mode" automatically(I didn't touch anything of the GCS).Is there anything about the throttle failure with this?And if it is true,what should I do to avoid this again?Thanks a lot!