Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The master firmware of paparazzi is unstable

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The master firmware of paparazzi is unstable
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:20:50 +0300

It looks like a rc receiver problem or ESC interference but i can't be sure.
Look at the log file or replay the flight to check for any mode changes.
Was the airplane totally uncontrollable (roll and pitch) with the tx transmitter in manual mode before the crash or only the motor was non responsive?
When the autopilot is in manual mode the autopilot does not control the airplane or the motor.
Chris