[Paparazzi-devel] The master firmware of paparazzi is unstable

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] The master firmware of paparazzi is unstable
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 01:00:18 +0800

Hi,all!
    I fly paparazzi with the master firmware.But it doesn't work stably.
    First,I launched the plane with manual mode.But the throttle declined from 100percent to 29percent suddenly after that I had switched the flight plan from "take off" waypoint to "standby"waypoint(at that time the mode was still "manual",and the throttle on my RC transmitter was maximum).Then,it crashed.
    However,when I tried to pick up the crashing plane.The throttle rose to the maximum  suddenly.( the mode was still "manual"and the throttle was minimum on my RC).