Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LISA_M FixedWing and PPM radio

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LISA_M FixedWing and PPM radio
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 02:34:26 -0300

Problem solved using "USE_GYRO_PITCH_RATE"
Maybe a good idea set it to default when using IMU

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 01:37:26 -0300
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] LISA_M FixedWing and PPM radio

Hello,
anyone flying PLANE with lisa/m and using ppm radio

Today i start do tune my talon plane using lisa/m and cppm receiver. I am using frsky d4r-ii
I set the pitch_d parameter to have some damping in pitch axis.

In MANUAL / AUTO2 the pitch_d work fine but when i change to AUTO1 the elevator servos start to flap like crazy.

If i remove the ppm signal the flapping stop and i can confirm that the pitch_d parameter also work in auto1.

When i connect the ppm signal the servos start to flapping again.

I not have any spectrum or sbus receiver to do other tests .

Anyone know this issue ?

i will verify if this problem occur in lpc boards (yapa) too