Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Yaw problem

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Yaw problem
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 14:26:27 +0200

Hi,

If you are in ATTITUDE mode, it is normal since the yaw command actually change the heading setpoint, and don't pilot directly the yaw rate. So you probably have to turn a little your frame to the new heading reference in order to equal the thrusts.
If you are in RATE mode, then it's a problem!

Gautier