[Paparazzi-devel] Changes on conf/Makefile.sim are not taking effect

From: Ismael Marín Carrión
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Changes on conf/Makefile.sim are not taking effect
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 12:21:09 +0100

Hello, I am modifying some parameters in conf/Makefile.sim, cos' I want
to use a different compiler to compile Microjet. However, the changes
made to this file are not taken into account, when it compiles. In fact,
if a run

make -p -C /paparazzi_path -f Makefile.ac AIRCRAFT=Microjet sim.compile

I can see that it is taking the original conf/Makefile.sim. Do you have
any idea of why is not considering the changes?

Thanks in advance.