[Paparazzi-devel] some problems about "ahrs_int_cmpl_quat.c"

From: Mike
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] some problems about "ahrs_int_cmpl_quat.c"
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 19:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
       In the ahrs_int_cmpl_quat.c, here is part of the code:
       void ahrs_init(void) {

  ahrs.status = AHRS_UNINIT;
  ahrs_impl.ltp_vel_norm_valid = FALSE;
        I know that the ahrs is a structure,ltp_vel_norm_valid is the member
of it; But I do not know the meaning; what are the meaning of "ahrs_impl"
and "ltp_vel_norm_valid"respectively?  And what the full name of the two
variables?

Mike
Thanks