Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Powering Lisa/M 2.0

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Powering Lisa/M 2.0
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 22:39:41 +0300

No problem at all if you don't parallel the output of 2 or more BECs.
Sometimes linear BECs (switchmode never) can be paralleled but this is not a good practice in any case.
In other words if you use more than one BEC in a split load configuration but make sure that their + rail is not paralleled.
Chris