[Paparazzi-devel] The paparazzi center returns something about the maps

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] The paparazzi center returns something about the maps fill
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 09:10:08 +0800

Hi,piotr
    I have tried to fill google maps for my GCS several times for the moment.And the last time the paparazzi center returns "Thread 1 killed on uncaught exception Glib.GError("Failed to open file '/Users/kevin/paparazzi/var/maps/trtqtttqts.jpg': No such file or directory")".Does the return relate to the disability of the "google maps fill"?And how could I fix it?Thank you!!