Re: [Paparazzi-devel] from 4.2.2 to 5.0.4

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] from 4.2.2 to 5.0.4
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 23:30:14 +0200

Hi,

Except a few things, the file looks good. Maybe the problem comes from the fact that between 4.2 and 5.0 we have changed from libstm32 to libopencm3, and since not a lot of people are actually using lisa/L boards, we may have missed something here.
Which toolchain are you using ? You can find the information when compiling (Using CC ..., GCC version).

In your airframe file, you can remove DEVICE_TYPE and CONTROL_RATE. You can also remove the main_freq attribute from modules node.

Gautier