[Paparazzi-devel] add a code and how to save output of the code to openl

From: Mike
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] add a code and how to save output of the code to openlog
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:26:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
         now I just debug the default mode with apogee for fixed-wing, I can
only use openlog to save data not by SD card;

        And now what my problems is that: I designed a self-landing
trajectory for my model aircraft, the

 trajectory is two-dimensional,the horizontal axis is the distance from the
Home point, the longitudinal

axis is the height ; I select 41 points from this trajectory.

        Then I wrote a code of linear interpolation which can calculate the
height according to the actual

distance value. And I want to add this code into the paparazzi's main.c, in
addition,I want to stored the

value of height(output of the code) in the computer through openlog way, If
these value can be shown

in GCS, it can be more better!

        Here is my code written in c which I upload , So I wanna ask for you
how can I achieve these

demands? How should I do it? This is part of my graduation project, so it is
urgent for me to achieve it ?

Mike
Thanks
Linear_interpolation.c