Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Still get error while it 's installing from source

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Still get error while it 's installing from source after that I have cleaned everything of paparazzi
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 03:57:40 -0700

Hi,

As the error description says. You already have an rsyncd daemon description
plist installed. It was installed as part of the binary installer you had
installed before. Now installing macports the "normal" way it does not
recognize where the file came from and complains. As you are not using the
binary installed files any more you can just continue forcing the installation
of the files that cause conflicts. It "should" work out. :) I know these are
the famous last words.

And yes the command worked. So you should be able to continue with the
macports/paparazzi installation. The warning means it is just giving you some
additional information about what to do to start the rsync daemon on your
laptop. It is unlikely you want to do that though.

Cheers,
Piotr