Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Adjusting Rudder of Aileron

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Adjusting Rudder of Aileron
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 07:44:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much Chris, that worked very well! But the yaw moves with the
ailerons in both auto and manual control, even though I only changed the
command_ laws section and did not touch the rc_commands section. So when I'm
rolling in manual it's automatically giving me some yaw as well. Do you have
any idea why it's doing that?

This is the section of my code.

  <rc_commands>
    <set command="THROTTLE" value="@THROTTLE"/>
    <set command="ROLL" value="@ROLL"/>
    <set command="PITCH" value="@PITCH"/>
    <set command="YAW" value="@YAW"/>
  </rc_commands>

  <command_laws>
    <set servo="AILEVON_LEFT" value="@ROLL"/>
    <set servo="AILEVON_RIGHT" value="address@hidden"/>
    <set servo="THROTTLE" value="@THROTTLE"/>
    <set servo="ELEVATOR" value="@PITCH"/>
    <set servo="RUDDER" value="-(@YAW + @ROLL*RUDDER_OF_AILERON)"/>
  </command_laws>

Where RUDDER_OF_AILERON is defined to be a value between 0 and 1.

Matthew