Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU Failure/Freezing

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU Failure/Freezing
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:24:14 +0200

Hi,

The difference between v2.1 and v2.2 is the configuration of the SPI slave select line for the baro. Not sure how this can change the behavior. According to your log, all the raw accel and gyro values are equal to 1 (or -1 depending on the axis), which is not a really usual failing value. I would have expect either 0 or the last valid value. I don't have an explanation for this actually. Maybe the people who wrote the aspirin driver have an idea. By any chance, do you have a logic analyzer (http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Tools#Logic_Analyzer) to have an idea of what is happening on the SPI lines ?

Gautier