Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SimonK ESC slow response problem

From: Kadir ÇİMENCİ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SimonK ESC slow response problem
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:12:21 +0300

Hi Eduardo,
What is your motor/prop combination for hk blueseries 40amp.? Right now im using Quadrocopter motors with 10x4.5 and MK BlCtrl 2.0(firmware v0.31b) . But i guess this combination may have losses and im not happy with the flight time..

Kadir

Hi Sergey,
have you tested wii-esc firmware ?

Some time ago i  changed all my esc from simonk to wii-esc
Actually i only use  hk blueseries 40amp esc with wii-esc firmware (Complimentary PWM)
this is the best combination i ever tested.

On my little quad i use hk blueseries 20amp.