Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery breakout board

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery breakout board
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 21:11:33 +0100

Itead will give you 2 free pcb's extra if it's open source.

Hello

Can you send us the eagle files or upload them to the paparazzi hardware git repo ?

Maybe some people could check them, or search for improvement opportunities before they are oderes.
(servo pinout with 3 pins and seperate (screw) terminal for power supply, tactile smd push button instead of jumper for BOOT, smd crystal, no screw terminal under the dicovery pcb, right of the pcb could end flush with discovery board, mounting holes, BEC input caps, possibility of mounting a chinese mpu6050 breakout ebay link direct - on the pcb (no 10dof since the mag will not work well in this position), looks like max7450 is getting discontinued by the manufacturer, i2c pullups)

Prices for PCB's:
The PCB is 9,8 cm x 6,8cm, 2 layer, am I right ?

seeedstudio
10 pcs 25$ + shipping (very good pcb, silkscreen doesn't looks that nice(fine lines and letters))

smart prototyping
10 pcs 18,80$ + shipping

itead studio
10 pcs 19,90$

If possible, it would be great if we could croudsource the pcb and components, I would take 2 pcbs (+ components).

best regards
Marius :)

Thank you very much!
Chris