Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Gps Lag ublox lea6s

From: Andrew Chambers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Gps Lag ublox lea6s
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 08:19:42 -0800

Kadir,

You mentioned that the GPS delay is about 1 second. I'm interested in how to determine these lag numbers for different GPS units. Is this delay mentioned in the datasheet? Or do you look at GPS timestamps versus time the message is received by the computer? Or do you physical move the unit and see how long it takes to register the movement?