[Paparazzi-devel] Ardrone2 Camera operation

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Ardrone2 Camera operation
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:02:09 +1300

Hi Guys

Does anyone have a well defined set of procedures and the associated commands they can share to view video output from the Ardrone2?

I have incessantly tried a mix of these to definitive sources, without success, using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS:

Any hints welcome.

PS - just out of interest – it would seem it is impossible to activate NAV take off after the ardrone2 has been been booted with the Joystick program active in the flight session. The Mode defaults to ATT at the outset and the spring loaded game pad throttle gimbal will not remain in full throttle position to facilitate further flight once NAV mode is selected.

Am I missing something, since without the Joystick the ardrone2 defaults to NAV at start up and undertakes autonomous basic flight plan P1 to P2 and return commands etc without issue?

Regards

Stephen