Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw / joystick success

From: Oswald Berthold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw / joystick success
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:47:32 +0100

salut,

thanks for that, the parentheses ..

short update on GPS issues:
 - brought in my drotek ublox6 module
 - compiled and uploaded cdc-acm.ko to work with 2.6.32.9-g98...
 - configured gps for ubx / 57600 baud, 4Hz
 - when i check in ucenter it claims to be configured for UBX in + out
   protocols
 - when i cat </dev/ttyACM0 it looks lie NMEA to me, coming in at 4Hz
   too.

this last bit confuses me (again) but is consistent with GCS, as i do
receive GPS data OK if i set gps subsystem to type "nmea". launch button
remains gray though and engines won't start. using subsystem gps type
"ublox" i don't receive any GPS data.

ppz ucenter module doesn't seem to help either.

bst, opt