Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multirotor Flights

From: Kadir ÇİMENCİ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multirotor Flights
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:31:16 +0200

Hi ,
I need some help :) Im looking for someone to share experience with multirotor flights with paparazzi . It will be great if  i can find a flight data/log with waypoints autonomously. Thanks for any help in advance..

Kadir

Hello everyone,

I have noticed that the feedbacks about the flights with multirotor frames are so weak. I cannot find any flight log/video/kml etc. except for some ardrone flights with paparazzi on youtube. I am preparing to my first flight with Paparazzi on LisaM v2.0 with a quadrotor but can't find any refernce flight. Can you please share with any flight experience with multirotors?

Thanks ,
Kadir