Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Auto close camera cover

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Auto close camera cover
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:53:44 -0200

thanks Gautier.
I will make a module to control camera cover.
As i do manual take-off and land i think i will forget to open and close the cam cover on the missions.

Thank you again for faster response.

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:03:43 +0100
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hello,

Usually, we set the servo open after takeoff (or when starting the actual mission) and we close it at the beginning of the landing phase. If you want to do it based on altitude in a specific block it is possible to use the pre_call (or post_call) attribute of the block node (e.g.: <block name="" pre_call="if (GetPosAlt()<80) { code here } else { other code here }"> ) but it will only work in this block (called all the time before calling the block instructions).
If you really want it all the time, then you should consider making a specific module (or enhancing the cam control) to do this, independently of the flight plan.

Gautier