Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with radio for Lisa M quad

From: olafur12
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with radio for Lisa M quad
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 12:08:30 -0800 (PST)

I checked the PPM signal with an oscilloscope and verified that it sends 6
pulses to the Lisa. The first pulse doesn't seem to respond to the
transmitter though and remains still whatever I do. The other 5 move quite
beautifully. Changing the number of channels in my radio file doesn't seem
to change anything my GCS still reports "NONE". I am stumped...