[Paparazzi-devel] Obtaining Lisa/M with Aspirin

From: Balazs GATI
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Obtaining Lisa/M with Aspirin
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:33:57 +0100

Hi,

we would like to obtain an other Lisa/M with Aspirin IMU. I tried to contact Transition Robotocs again, but this time no respond. Do you have any info on the team?

Regards,
 Balazs

--
Balazs GATI, PhD
     Department of Aeronautics, Naval Architecture and Railway Vehicles

Address:   Budapest
          Stoczek u 6. J. ép. 423
          1111
Tel:       +(36)-1-463-1960