[Paparazzi-devel] Battery Measurement Problem

From: Kadir ÇİMENCİ
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Battery Measurement Problem
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:39:33 +0200

Hello everyone
Today i have noticed that there is a problem with battery indicator at the GCS. I have fed a regulated 5v to the V_batt pin and i see the indicator shows 9.4 V. It is working regularly at the v5.0.3  release, but when i try to use master there is a problem with battery state like this. I don't change the voltage divider resistors (10k and 2.2k) and i have also tried to define the line

<define name="VoltageOfAdc(adc)" value ="(0.0045 * adc)"/>
which also the default value for Lisa m v2.0

 Anyone who have encountered with this problem?

Thanks

Kadir

Board : Lisa mv2.0
Version : master