Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Tilt Rotor using Lisa/M

From: Richardson, Mark E C1C USAF USAFA CW/CS13
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Tilt Rotor using Lisa/M
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:31:13 -0700

Reto,

Using a modified quadshot could have been a great idea,  our design has tilting
motors which just adds complexity and moving parts. I guess our real goal is to
show the customers that their requirements can  potentially solved by making
use of these technologies without necessarily having the best prototype.
Basically, if we can show them that a couple of undergrads can build and
demonstrate a working prototype that can meet most of their requirements they
can only imagine what can happen once some real money is behind it.

I have sent Piotr a message 2 weeks ago through Facebook but have not gotten
any reply so far.  Is there a better medium to talk with him through? Maybe
through just straight e-mail?

Thanks!
-Mark