Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 problem with mayday kill mode

From: onefastdaddy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 problem with mayday kill mode
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:43:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

It is resolved. My not flying for a long time got the better of me. I just
flew a completely autonomous flight with my ARDrone2 and laptop. In the end
it was the order of things. After GeoInit where kill throttle is enabled I
had to then disable kill throttle by clicking the next block start motor.
Then takeoff etc...

If nothing else this shows that maybe on the Wiki I can add some details for
those who maybe unfamiliar with blocks execution and special cases like kill
throttle etc.

-David