Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with radio for Lisa M quad

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with radio for Lisa M quad
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:04:03 +0100

Hi,

Apart from the number of ppm pulses I have defined my rc for Lisa/M 2.0 quite similar. I don't have the line about the LED though.

If you could get Access to an oscilloscope you could verify the existense and number of ppm pulses to be sure you have them into Lisa/M.

Attached is my airframe file which works ok for rc.

Helge.