[Paparazzi-devel] Copter tuning/setup cookbook step-by-step

From: SilaS
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Copter tuning/setup cookbook step-by-step
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:18:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi Boys,

I am final ready with a middle sized hexa. It is a Tarot 680, with MKK I2C
ESC and NavGo. It has been calibrated: MAG, MAGtoTHROTTLE, COMPASS(dec).
RotorMixing is good and the beast has flown today!!!

It seems to be a bit overcontrolled and producing some oscillation on pitch
and roll in MANUAL. Maybe the I gain is large? I still not switched to
ALT_HOLD.

My question is - I mean I am not alone! Can anybody share with me some
information about howto setup correct step-by-step the PID values for
Attitude, Stabilization and so for a new frame? I promise, that I will write
a howto from it and place it on the wiki!

I attached the config. I am on 5.0.2 master.

SilaS

tarot.xml <http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n14386/tarot.xml>