Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Is anyone working on integrating Piksi?

From: Richard Thornton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Is anyone working on integrating Piksi?
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 10:26:03 +1100

Thanks Piotr, great news!

Would you be happy to share your thoughts on how it will integrate and
the benefits it should bring?

Will you be integrating the RTK corrections in to the paparazzi
telemetry stream?

Will the Piksi make any of the common sensors redundant?

I imagine RTK could greatly improve position hold on a quadcopter,
keeping the aircraft within 4cm would be cool?

Best regards
Richard