Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 10:46:23 +0100

Hi,
i made a bench test  with fixed wing and multirotor software  of paparazzi with the drotek low cost imu  (23 Euro).
It runs perfect. I had to change the compiler  tools to version    4.7.2  and for mutirotor  to change the  filter  of the  driver  to 256 Hz.
For the multiwii software also a 32 bit port to the stm32  exist  (autopilot pcb about 50 Euros).
For the discoveryf3  a port of multicopter software exist also. You need only a pressure  sensor.

Heinrich

Alexandr Arhutich schrieb:
Many thanks for quick response! :)

I found only one airframe related to stm32f4discovery in master branch https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/airframes/examples/stm32f4_discovery_test.xml
But I have not idea which flight plan, settings, radio & telemetry I can take to compile this e.g. for quadcopter by using stm32f4discovery+GY86(mpu6050+hmc5883+ms5611)...
Sorry, I'm new with Paparazzi :) I have an experience with multiwii, baseflight, ardu but here it looks much complex :)