Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Marry Christmas!

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Marry Christmas!
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 19:35:27 +0100

Merry Cristmas ! :D

Since i started with paparazzi, i collected some hardware i don't need any more and i would like to give away for free :)

1x STM32F429 Discovery (without original packaging. If someone wants this, please port paparazzi to this and complete the wiki page (i'm too lazy for porting paparazzi, but i can do the wiki...), i think external RAM and LCD need to be remove for that)
2x Lisa/M v2.0 PCB only (silkscreen failed, no proper aligning)
2x AspirinV2.2 PCB only (silkscreen failed, no proper aligning)
3x PCA9685 breakout board (reconstructed from http://www.adafruit.com/products/815 , one board has a too high led resistor value, silkscreen not proper aligned, not tested)

Photos on Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ev664vro3xqp5vs/RuMcebFrec

I can pay for shipping if this doesn't costs too much (i live in Austria, Europe)

I wish all of you nice holidays :)

cheers
Marius