[Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Getting data from Aspirin onboard baro.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Getting data from Aspirin onboard baro.
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 19:21:18 +0100

Hi again,

Referring to my mail and attached airframe file below.

I am still not able to get data from the baro on my Aspirin v2.1 r1, which is fixed on my Lisa/M v2.0. I use the default configuration on the Aspirin with internal I2C bus on the imu board, and SPI communication of all measurements to Lisa/M..

Yesterday I took measurements with a logic analyzer on the I2C bus. It seems there are only messages to/from the HMC5883 magnetometer present on the bus. I find only communication with a unit with I2C address 0x3C. The MS5611 barometer does not seem to be polled.

If someone get baro data from this hardware configuration, could you please check if my configuration file is ok? I have tried to dig into the barometer code, but so far without success.

Thanks,
Helge.