Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mission module

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mission module
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 23:13:26 +0100

Hi,

The mission module is still experimental and as far as I know has only been tested in simulation.
It is indeed an interface to control the navigation dynamically with basic patterns (waypoints, circle, segments or path). It as been initially designed for mission planing systems.
I haven't implemented all the basic patterns yet and the rotorcraft navigation is also missing.
The documentation is here: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Mission

Gautier