[Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry Broadcast Over LAN

From: Luke Ionno
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry Broadcast Over LAN
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:06:19 -0400

Hi!

I am investigating what would be involved in broadcasting the Paparazzi
telemetry messages on a LAN...  In a nutshell, I'd like to connect a second
computer to the Paparazzi GCS via Ethernet/WiFi, and forward it some (or
all) of the telemetry messages received by the GCS, for use in an external
algorithm running on the second machine.  From what I'm reading here
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation/RaspberryPi, bottom of the
page), it sounds like some of that capability already exists?  (Is there a
dedicated Paparazzi agent for network forwarding?)  Any advice/pointers
would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-Luke