[Paparazzi-devel] UTC and gps:itow in log files

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] UTC and gps:itow in log files
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 20:53:43 -0300

Wow, finally i found where are my picture synchronization problem.

Anyone know how i can solve this problem ?

I synchronized my camera clock by GCS UTC time but when i try to sinchronize the pictures
with PPZ log using ITOW the pictures are unsinc .

When i put the pictures with EXIF on my mosaic software the pictures are shifted some meter
due this time offset.