[Paparazzi-devel] why me use Environment Simulator will automatically sw

From: gaodu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] why me use Environment Simulator will automatically switch to the STDBY
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

I have a question:

I use the v5.0.1_stable. When I simulate use Environment Simulator Use a
slightly larger values(For example 5m/s),The plane fly other routes(For
example Line 1-2) will automatically switch to the STDBY.

Why, is it is a bug or I set wrong? Do not use Environment Simulator, fly is
very good.

I also have this problem in the actual flight,Do not regularly flying routes
when back STDBY,why?