[Paparazzi-devel] link servo to radio switch on lisa/m

From: alonso acuña
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] link servo to radio switch on lisa/m
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:09:55 -0600

Hello. I have a lisa/m and a servo which opens and closes a camera cover. It already works with buttons in the GCS but I would like to link a switch on the RC Transmitter so that I can also open and close manually.

The switch on the GCS works with the servo_switch module and the idea is that the value can be changed via the GCS, via flight plan and via the radio. So what I am thinking is using the AUX2 knob on my specktrum DX7s so that if it is positioned all the way down the cover is closed, if it is all the way up cover is opened regardless of GCS or flight plan value. And if  AUX2 is somewhere in the middle or RC is lost then transmitter should be ignored and GCS or flight plan values would apply.

Any ideas on how  I  would accomplish this?

Thanks