Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Setting flags for build?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Setting flags for build?
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 19:02:24 +0200

Hi Ben,

I would guess this has to do with the locale you have set?
Run "locale" from the command line to check it.

When you run something in paparazzi center it sets LANG=C to get messages in English and do proper coloring...
So you can also set that when running from the commandline to get a "neutral" locale:
LANG=C make AIRCRAFT=ardrone2_sdk ap.compile

Cheers, Felix