Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS recommendation

From: Refik Sever
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS recommendation
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 21:41:44 +0300

Hi Jake,

3 weeks ago I asked for a 2 system GPS, and Heinrich recommended the GPS below. It supports both Glonass and GPS systems. I ordered the module (64USD) and an active antenna (85USD) with a total price of 159USD including shipment.

I will try them whenever they arrive. I hope that we will have a very stable GPS in all wheather conditions.

I will send the results when we test it.

Refik