Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAW Problem after update local repo.

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAW Problem after update local repo.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 14:06:06 -0300

OK, i will test asap

Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 17:28:16 +0200
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi Eduardo,

I changed it to always reset (psi setpoint to current value, reset ref, reset integrators) on mode changes again with commit 07a1dc69.
It seems the safer way for now...
If you don't want to reset if the previous mode was also using attitude stabilization, define NO_ATTITUDE_RESET_ON_MODE_CHANGE

Cheers, Felix