Re: [Paparazzi-devel] airspeed_ets calibration

From: Refik Sever
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] airspeed_ets calibration
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 12:48:10 +0000

Hi,

I tried to disable the airspeed_ets offset calculation in initialization. However, it did not work because I think that sensor offset strictly depends on temperature. When I first power on, sensor gives values around 1500. It worked for 15-20, and it came to its actual offset value of 1550. It was in room so the temperature was constant. I think that the sensor's own temperature has increased because of working.

Considering the temperature variation during long flights, I think that we must calibrate the sensor for temperature variation.

Best regards,
Refik