Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Maximum wind speed for paparazzi multicopter

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Maximum wind speed for paparazzi multicopter
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:18:37 -0300

I have some videos
here i am testing an 450class airframe in moderate wind.

The quad not HOLD altitude well because the bmp085 have problem.

After i changed the bmp085 the alt hold work very well even in the high wind.
After i tested with bmp085 i installed an external ms5611 baro on lisa_m.
The alt hold work much better.

I record this video when i started to test lisa_m.
Now the position hold and stabilization work much ... much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXolaKz5o3U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePMHnNK1syc

alt hold test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZk3z3pOFo

...and a bonus : the first flight of my 2.6m gaser flywing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9vXcWGMBM